Want to grow your clientele? Become an exhibitor at the 2019 Times Union Home Expo! For 38 years we have been connecting hundreds of Capital Region home improvement business with thousands of quality clientele. As the largest and longest-running home show in New York State, our goal is to make this show an opportunity for you to grow your business.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR BOOTH.
For the process on how to secure your booth, please click here.
Please read the exhibitor manual in full BEFORE booking your booth space. Move-in dimensions have changed from years prior.
- The Times Union Home Expo is tried, proven and successful, having run annually since 1980 – 39 years to date.
- Strategically marketed to attract home builders, homeowners, and consumers looking for home solutions.
- Draws more visitors and exhibitors than any other Home Show in the Capital District.
- Most importantly…businesses return, leads, sales and a high ROI.
MORE THAN JUST A BOOTH!
- Additional Advantages – Beyond the Expo.
- FREE advertisement in the special Home Expo section in the Sunday Times Union newspaper that reaches 257,000 readers.* The special Home Expo section will be published on 2/1/19. (*DMA 13 counties.)
- Media coverage in our Times Union newspaper special Home Expo section.
- Photos of your products/services posted in Home Expo Photo Galleries on timesunion.com, which is the #1 media website in the Capital Region and delivers 2.1 million unique visitors and 39 million page views monthly.
- Social media posts about your product or services.
- Online business listing on the Times Union Home Expo website and floor plan, even after the Home Expo.
- Business listing in the Times Union February issue of Upstate Magazine that reaches 30,000 Capital Region residents each month. Deadline to be included 12/01/18.
TARGETED MARKETING TO CONSUMERS
A comprehensive and targeted marketing campaign is implemented to reach homeowners planning remodeling and home improvement projects. This campaign delivers quality buyers with significant budgets ready to spend. The strategic campaign includes:
- Prime time TV advertising with WNYT NBC 13, WTEN ABC 10, Cable and Radio.
- Prominent promotional campaign in the Times Union newspaper, the area’s most read newspaper.
- Comprehensive promotion on timesunion.com, the area’s largest media website, reaching 2.4 million monthly unique visitors with digital ads, featured slideshows and blog posts.
- Email marketing to 12,000 opted-in addresses. In addition, a special email marketing campaign to 27,000 TUPlus subscribers, with a special offer.
- Social marketing via Times Union Facebook page with a potential reach of 40,000 in addition to other social platforms.
- Search engine marketing campaigns to promote the Home Expo and capture attendee ticket sales.
- Search engine optimization of the Times Union Home Expo website to obtain a high-ranking placement in search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
- Show guide distributed to over 8,000 show visitors.