CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR BOOTH.
For the process on how to secure your booth, please click here.
Please read the exhibitor manual in full BEFORE booking your booth space. Move-in dimensions have changed from years prior.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH RATES –
10’d x 10’w – $1,125 (Only upstairs)
8’wide x 10’deep – $975 (Only downstairs)
CLICK HERE to view the floor plan and available space. * The booths in purple and light blue colors are currently available.
CAPITAL REGION BUILDERS & REMODELERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER DISCOUNT
$150 off per booth
Call CRBRA at (518) 690-0766 for the “PROMOTIONAL CODE” to receive $150 off per booth when you register or if you are interested in joining the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association (CRBRA).
YOUR EXHIBIT FEE INCLUDES:
- Booth space (8wide×10deep or 10×10), 10’ high draped back wall and 3’ high drape side wall.
- Ad space (per booth), in the Home Expo section of the Times Union newspaper on Sunday 2/1/19. Deadline to be included 12/31/18.
- Company listing online (Home Expo website and Floor Plan) with a link to your website.
- Company listing in the onsite attendee show guide.
- Four complimentary exhibit personnel badges per booth.
Electricity and Wireless Internet are NOT included.
* You can order electricity ($60, 10amp & $75, 20amp) online when you register for your booth (optional).
If you need to rent furniture or carpet, you will be able to do so through our event furniture provider. Click here for the order form.
REGISTRATION (New Exhibitors)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- Select a booth from the floor map.
Use the prompt to email your contact information and booth request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email confirming your booth availability.
Complete the online application that will be emailed to you. Please note a 50% deposit is required.
Previous exhibitors, please e-mail email@example.com to be e-mailed the link to register.
If you are having problems registering online, contact Olivia Dunn at (518) 454-5828.
A 50% deposit is required upfront to secure a booth space. Balance is due by 12/31. After 12/31 full payment is required to secure a booth space. No Refunds. If after 12/31 you must pay the full amount with a credit card.
CREDIT CARD – if you register before 12/31 the system will allow you to pay the deposit or full amount on your credit card.
CHECK – While online, you will have the option to select pay by check. If you don’t know the check number, put n/a. We must receive your check within one week of your contract submission date to secure the space.
If registered BEFORE 12/31:
(Mail to the address below and make the check payable to Capital Newspapers)
Times Union Home Expo
Box 15000, News Plaza
Albany, NY 12212
CLICK HERE for our W-9 form.