The LARGEST and LONGEST running Home Expo in the Capital District. The Times Union’s Home Expo is an unbeatable opportunity to build relationships, develop a quality database and sell your services and products to over 7,500 customers from across the Capital Region.
EXHIBITING AT THE HOME EXPO WILL:
- Help you reach a year’s worth of qualified buyers in just three days.
- Develop a database of quality leads.
- Give you a chance to connect with customers who are ready to buy.
- Allow you to position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Increase your visibility and brand recognition.
- Provide a venue where you control your message and presentation.
TWO GREAT LOCATIONS: Times Union Center & Empire State Plaza
When you register online, you have the option to pick which location you prefer.
YOUR EXHIBIT FEE INCLUDES:
- Booth space (8×10 or 10×10), 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high drape side wall.
- Ad space (per booth), 7.5” in the “Home Expo” section of the Times Union newspaper on Sunday 2/1/15. Deadline: 1/2/15
- “Early Bird Special” Exhibitor Business listing in the February issue of 518Life magazine. Deadline: 12/19/14
- Company listing online (Home Expo website and Floor Plan) with a link to your web site.
- Company listing in the onsite attendee show guide.
- Four complimentary exhibit personnel badges per booth. (One additional badge per each additional 8×10 or 10×10 space.)