The LARGEST and LONGEST running Home Expo in the Capital District. The Times Union’s Home Expo is an unbeatable opportunity to build relationships, develop a quality database and sell your services and products to over 7,500 customers from across the Capital Region.
EXHIBITING AT THE HOME EXPO WILL:
- Help you reach a year’s worth of qualified buyers in just three days.
- Develop a database of quality leads.
- Give you a chance to connect with customers who are ready to buy.
- Allow you to position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Increase your visibility and brand recognition.
- Provide a venue where you control your message and presentation.
TWO GREAT LOCATIONS: Times Union Center & Empire State Plaza
When you register online, you have the option to pick which location you prefer.
YOUR EXHIBIT FEE INCLUDES:
- Booth space (8×10 or 10×10), 8’ high back drape/pipe and 3’ high side pipe/drape.
- Ad space (per booth), 7.5” in the “Home Expo” section of the Times Union newspaper on Sunday, February 1, 2015. (value $1,200, ad size 3 2/9”w x 3 ¾”H, ad copy deadline 1/9/14) Submit your ad copy no later than 1/2/15 to be included in newspaper.
- “Early Bird Special” Exhibitor Business listing in the February issue of 518Life magazine. Business listing will include your company name, address, phone, email, website. Deadline 12/19/14
518Life is our monthly full color, coffee table quality magazine distributed to Price Chopper, Hannaford, Starbucks, Bruegger’s, shopping centers, medical offices, various hotels, events and businesses.
Deadline: September 1, 2014 for 2014 Exhibitors to secure their same booth location from the 2014 show.
Deadline: December 19, 2014 for your exhibitor business listing in the Times Union 518Life February magazine issue.
Deadline: January 2, 2015 for your special Ad in the “Home Expo” section of the Times Union newspaper published on Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Deadline: Monday, January 12, 2015 for V-Lot Parking Pass Request Form (For Empire State Plaza Exhibitors).
Deadline: Monday, January 19, 2015 for the following forms/requests: – Booth Furnishings – Electricity – Phone and Internet Service – Vehicle Unloading Request Form – Porter Service – Water and Drainage Service
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before January 1, 2015 will result in forfeiture of your $100.00 deposit per booth. No requests for refunds will be granted after January 1, 2015.