Register Online at: timesunionhomeexpo.com/vendor-registration
Click Here for step by step instructions to help guide you through the online registration process for exhibitors. Print the instructions in advance of registering online.
Exhibiting at the Times Union’s Home Expo is an unbeatable opportunity to build relationships, develop a quality database and sell your services and products to over 7,500 attendees from across the Capital Region.
EXHIBIT SPACE RENTAL
Exhibit space rental per booth and quantity discounts:
1 to 5 Booths
6 to 9 Booths
8’d x 10’w
10’d x 10’w
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Register online at: timesunionhomeexpo.com/vendor-registration
View the floor plan at: timesunionhomeexpo.com/floorplan
- RETURNING Exhibitors have until 10/31/14 to secure last year’s booth location for 2015. Booth space will be released by 10/31/14 if a $200 deposit or full payment is NOT received.
- NEW Exhibitors – who register in Aug. thru Oct. You will receive your booth assignment after 10/31/14 if a $200 deposit or full payment is received. Calls for booth assignments will begin the week of 11/3/14 starting with who registered first.
- NEW Exhibitors – who register after Oct. 31, 2014. You will receive your booth assignment once your online registration is received with a deposit of $200.00 or full payment.
- NEW Exhibitors – who register after Dec. 31, 2014. You will receive your booth assignment once your online registration is received with FULL payment.
YOUR EXHIBIT FEE INCLUDES:
- Booth space (8×10 or 10×10), 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high drape side wall.
- Ad space (per booth), 7.5” in the “Home Expo” section of the Times Union newspaper on Sunday 2/1/15. Deadline1/2/15
- “Early Bird Special” Exhibitor Business listing in the February issue of 518Life magazine. Deadline 12/19/14
- Company listing online (Home Expo website and Floor Plan) with a link to your web site.
- Company listing in the onsite attendee show guide.
- Four complimentary exhibit personnel badges per booth. (One additional badge per each additional 8×10 or 10×10 space.)
Credit Card you will be charged for the full balance.
Cheque (CHECK) a minimum of $200.00 deposit must be received to reserve your booth space and the remaining balance is due no later than 12/31/14.
Check Payable: Times Union
Mail to: Times Union Home Expo, Attn. Tammy Mortier
Box 15000, News Plaza, Albany, NY 12212
Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association Member Discount – $150 off per booth
- Call CRBRA at (518) 690-0766 for the “PROMOTIONAL CODE” to receive $150 off per booth when you register or if you are interested in joining the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association (CRBRA).