For booth availability and pricing please check our floorplan. If interested in becoming an exhibitor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-454-5828.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FLOOR PLAN
Please contact email@example.com to get the link for registration. Returning exhibitors will have until Monday, May 21st to secure the same space they had last year. 50% deposit required to secure your booth space.
Please take the following steps to secure your booth:
1) Go to floor plan – click here.
2) Click on the available booth to request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your company contact information).
3) Wait for an e-mail confirming your booth request and access to register online.
4) Register online. Once your exhibitor application is received. You will receive an e-mail confirming your booth space and the amount paid. A 50% deposit is required to secure the booth space. After 12/31 full payment is required to secure a booth.
Please read the exhibitor manual in full BEFORE booking your booth space. Move-in dimensions have changed from years prior. If you have any questions, contact Anne Curcurito at (518) 454-5828 or email@example.com.
* Exhibitors – the booths in light blue are currently available.
The online floor plan is a real-time interactive tool for exhibitors to view available booth space and for attendees to view participating companies.
- Exhibitors will be able to see what booths are currently available at the time you register online, allowing you to request specific booth numbers in the location you want to be in. We use this software system to give exhibitors the opportunity to see in real time where they are going to be.
- The online floor plan will increase participating exhibitors’ visibility and generate leads all year long. Consumers can search by categories and will have access to exhibitors’ product/service description, website and contact information throughout the year.
- There is a search box that is a great tool to find exhibitors and search by categories.
- Click on an exhibitor name and the system will take you to their booth, click on the booth and their contact information and description will appear.
- If you are looking for exhibitors in a specific category, click on the “Category List” and select the category you want – the system will highlight ALL the exhibitors that are listed under that category.
- Visit our online floor plan for exhibitor profiles and to mark your “favorite” must see booths.
- You can also print the floor plan ahead of time to use at the Home Expo. An attendee guide with the show map will be given out to each attendee at the show.